Wednesday, October 20, 2010

L.E.P. Bogus Boys – Trading Places (Video)


Directed by Creative Control

Every time Coodie & Chike get behind the lens, you know to expect something dope but these videos they've been making with L.E.P. are some of their most inspired work.
Each new clip plays out like a movie, taking Moonie & Count's cinematic concepts to the next level visually. Synergy at it's finest.

I haven't talked about Chicago's L.E.P. Bogus Boys but they (along with Gary, Indiana's Freddie Gibbs) are making it known that the Mid-West is more then skinny jeans & V-necks. They got gangster shit too. I'll prolly do a thorough write up on their upcoming Gangsta Grillz sponsored mixtape, Don't Feed The Killaz Vol. 3, which drops Halloween night, but I'm saying it now, just judging by the couple of songs that have leaked, this mixtape is gonna open alot of eyes & ears to their movement.

Word is, L.E.P. & Creative Control have a couple more joints in the stash but this joint hit the 'net a few weeks back & I still can't stop watching it. I think it's that La Roux sample. Kills me every time.

L.E.P. Bogus Boys " Go Kill " from Creative Control on Vimeo.

No comments: