Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amplified Grammar Presents....Stuff You Might Have Missed In 2010


With the usual glut of year end lists/top ten's/wrap-up's/round-up's/etc., I decided against throwing my .02 into the Hip-Hop bloggersphere ether this year, as I did last year. All this stuff is subjective anyway & with every blog that's ever posted a review of a rap album making a year end list/top ten/wrap-up/round-up/etc., I didn't want to add to the clutter. There are a few pretty respectable sites that dig an excellent job of breaking down what went down last year & me just adding on would be overkill. But I must admit, being the know it all I am, I've been itching to say something. I mean, making lists is what bloggers do, ain't it? So in my usual "Better Late Then Never" fashion, here's my list of some of the dope music from '10 that coulda/shoulda made your favorite blogs/websites year end list/top ten/wrap-up/round-up/etc., but for some reason, didn't. But have no fear, your favorite neighborhood Hip-Hop blogger is here to save the day. Enjoy...



Alley Boy & Eldorado Red - Return Of The Mob




Joell Ortiz - Free Agent (The Leak)



Wiz Khalifa - "In My Car (Tha Puff Bus)"



Curren$y Feat. Fiend - "Flying Irons (Flying Iron Terminal 3)"

Nipsey Hussle - The Marathon

SPITGAME x Shellz Scorsese - As Promised...The EP



Jackie Chain Feat. Attitude & Chinky Brown - "Cuz It Feel Good"

Trademark Da Skydiver - Super Villain Issue 3: Reign Supreme


The Kid Daytona Feat. Styles P & Vaughn Anthony - "Lifted"




Mikey Rocks - "Bat Phone"

Odd Future - Radical

Smoke DZA - "My Life"

Jerreau (of Fly.Union) Feat. Dom Kennedy - "Like That"

Gangrene (The Alchemist x Oh No) - Gutter Water

Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60

Starlito - "Alright"

Kanye West Feat. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie - "Christian Dior Denim Flow"

Casey Veggies - Sleeping In Class

Diddy - Dirty Money - Last Train To Paris

No comments: