Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Now Playing...


Well, I'm back off hiatus. Excuse my absence but I've been grinding, getting to the money. Figured I might as well show my face around here for the one or two heads that check for me (Luv ya Ma!). I'm sending this one out to all my cats on their grizzly, 9 to 5 or otherwise. Keep pushin' my G'z.

Off of Hi-Tek's Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip...(The guitar at the end sings to me)...


So Tired (Ft. Dion, Bun B, Devin The Dude & Pretty Ugly)

"I trust no niggas & trust no hoes, and I'm never really asleep, it's only one eye closed..."


New posts on the way.

1 comment:

Todd Whitney said...

"So Tired" is a dope ass track. I especially like Pretty Ugly's verse.

"...I'm a pretty dude, why ugly dudes always be testin me
I'm a skinny dude, why big dudes always be testin me..." It cracks me up everytime this song comes on my ipod.