Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"A Ni@@a Just Get Confused"





"Happy New Year" (G-Unit Diss)


"Steroidz" (G-Unit Diss)


"Do It For Ya" (50 Cent Diss)

So it appears Young Buck has decided to go the Beanie Sigel route and send a barrage of diss records at 50 Cent. There's one difference though. Young Buck is still under contract with G-Unit Records where he's been in limbo for the past two years and judging from 50's "take" on the situation, I don't think these new records are going to help things one bit. Funny thing is, Buck is the one who's been disloyal by his own admission...

"I done said things and I’m aware of some of the things that I have said but I don’t want you to feel like I’m a Game or Smurf or none of them niggas man. Even if you did the worst to me there is nothing I could ever say to you, I’m that type of nigga. I’m serious. I couldn’t even write a negative rhyme in my mind, in my train of thought about you. I understand I got out of check but I don’t know what to do because it seems once a nigga scar you, it’s hard to heal your wound."

Guess he changed his mind.

I can understand Young Buck being frustrated with his situation even if it is one of his own making. Dude was arguably the best rapper in G-Unit and put out two good albums under the label. But he bit the hand and we all know you never bite the hand...especially when said hand belongs to Curtis Jackson.

No comments: