Monday, January 25, 2010

Curren$y - Breakfast (Video)

The latest visuals from the guys @ Creative Control, featuring my guy Curren$y. Wake & bake, Jets style. Over a Mos Def produced track, Spitta doesn't stray far from his usual realm of topics (ie. weed, women, video games and...more weed) but as a fellow stoner, I don't mind at all. Curren$y is one of my favorite rappers of the moment and the fact that he's totally comfy just doing him is a big reason why. Looks like the union between him and Dame Dash is about more then just the music. This is lifestyle branding. I mean, who wouldn't wanna wake up on a beach in Jamaica & roll J's all day?

CURREN$Y - BREAKFAST from Creative Control on Vimeo.


"Yancey Thigpen can't catch me sleeping, you ear hustlin' muhfugga & I'm eatin'..."

3 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

AmpGeez said...

^^^
Interesting point.

geico lizard said...

Even with staying on the same basic topics Curren$y still shows off his lyrical skills. Redman,Ludacris and Devin The Dude have fun and still deliver so Curren$y is getting on that level.