Monday, December 14, 2009

Star Blasts Beanie Sigel a.k.a Ol' Gut & Butt



Harsh is not even the word lol.

As much as I felt Beans was justified in going at Jay-Z, there's still alot of truth in what Star is saying in this clip. That being said, this is just another example of Jay shitting on Beans. I mean, weren't they supposed to be friends? Jay has neither responded with a dis track or that phone call Sigel seems to be begging for. Aside from that "What more can I do for him?" clip, Jay has remained silent, showing that he doesn't feel Beans is even worth a response.

Should Beanie move on? How can he? He jumped out there and his only lifeline was Jay-Z.

Back to the drawing board.

Just A Thought: Is it me or does it seem every one would rather focus on clowning Beanie and the allegations he made about Jay's shady behavior get pushed to the background? That's the one part of this whole "beef" I don't understand.

1 comment:

chronwell said...

Is it me or does it seem every one would rather focus on clowning Beanie and the allegations he made about Jay's shady behavior get pushed to the background?
^Aint that how frontrunners always do? I will (mostly) always ride with the person who got done dirty. I know shit happens but Jay has a long track record of carryin the dogshit outta his"friends". I dont rock with niggas with no facial hair.