Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Video)




Bad Romance off of Lady Gaga's 2-Disc reissue of her debut album, The Fame Monster

You gotta give it to shorty, she keeps it interesting lol.

Her music has always seemed like some campy over-the-top fluff that white girl would love but I can't front, there's definitely an edge to her music and this video finally put it all into perspective for me.

Lady Gaga is 2009's pop version of Marilyn Manson. Gaga's hybrid brand of Pop/Performance Artist reminds me of Manson circa 1998 and this video looks like a spin-off from Manson's clip for "The Dope Show". I've watched it 5 times and I still haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on.

But that thong shot is nearly worth the price of admission all by itself lol.

No comments: