Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yet Another Video From Deeper Than Rap


Rick Ross Ft. Robin Thicke – Lay Back

Can't say I was a big fan of this one (especially cause I can hear my guy Trey Songz really killing that hook) but that's the whole thing with Deeper Than Rap. Even the weaker songs are still very listenable. And as far as video's go, this ain't bad. Say what you will but Deeper Than Rap was released in April and 12 videos later, Ross is still working it. Plus, with the Triple C album, Custom Cars and Cycles, right around the corner, the collaboration album with Birdman, H, and Ross' 4th album, The Teflon Don both slated for release sometime next year, the C.O. is definitely working.


Triple C - Go

Bonus: I never got a chance to throw this video up when it dropped, but the shit goes (especially minus the Birdman verse). Triple C aren't the typical Southern weed carriers (ie. T.I.'s P$C, Jeezy's U.S.D.A.). These cats can actually rap. Ross has been pretty consistent with the product and judging from what I've heard so far, the Triple C project may surprise some heads.



Plus, here's some footage of Ross & The Clipse down in Miami, fresh off the set of the "I'm Good" Remix video. I guess we'll be hearing the CDQ version of the song shortly, but if you're thirsty to hear how Ross holds up next to the Brothers Thornton, here's a radio rip, courtesy of Meka from 2DopeBoyz.


The Clipse feat. Rick Ross – I’m Good (Remix)

I know, most times Ross comes off faker then his Louie shades, but consistently delivering good music >>>

Props to OnSmash for the videos.

Just A Thought: DJ Khaled is a funny dude lol.

No comments: