Friday, October 16, 2009

Freddie Gibbs - I'm That Nigga


New Gibbs off of his upcoming mixtape, The Labels Tryin To Kill Me!, dropping next month. Dude is bringing back authentic gangster shit in a real way.


Freddie Gibbs - I'm That Nigga

Bonus: Andrew from Fake Shore Drive got a chance to kick it with the homie Gibbs about a buncha things, including how he got started in the rap game, his influences and experiences in the game thus far. If you haven't gotten the hint from the music, Freddie is a real cat and this interview gives some insight into the man behind the mic. I liked his music but this vid just solidified me as a bonafide fan. Peep....

FSD Interviews Freddie Gibbs from Andrew Barber on Vimeo.



Freddie Gibbs is one to watch for.

I keep screaming it cause it's true....

No comments: