Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Clipse feat. Rick Ross - I'm Good (Remix)


Last week they filmed the video, now here's the official remix to The Clipse's 3rd album, Till The Casket Drops, featuring everyone's favorite corrections officer. This being the official remix, there are brand new 16's from both Pusha and Malice and honestly, I think they outdid themselves the 2nd time around. You tell me...



Here's the tracklist for Till The Casket Drops courtesy of Complex

1. Speak of Freedom (Produced By Sean C & LV)
2. Popular Demand (Popeyes) feat. Cam’ron (Produced By The Neptunes)
3. Kinda Like a Big Deal feat. Kanye West (Produced By DJ Khalil)
4. Showin’ Out feat. Yo Gotti Produced By The Neptunes)
5. I’m Good feat. Pharrell (Produced By The Neptunes)
6. There Was A Murder (Produced By DJ Khalil)
7. Door Man (Produced By The Neptunes)
8. Never Will It Stop feat. Ab-Liva (Produced By Sean C & LV)
9. Eyes On Me feat. Keri Hilson (Produced By The Neptunes)
10. Counseling (Produced By The Neptunes)
11. Champion (Produced By The Neptunes)
12. Footsteps (Produced By DJ Khalil)
13. Life Change (Produced By The Neptunes)
14. I’m Good (Remix) feat. Rick Ross (Bonus)

I ain't gonna lie, I'm not as quite as hyped for this to drop as you might think. Considering the way they came out of the gate with their first two albums ("Grindin'" & "Mr. Me Too" respectively) the singles have kinda been underwhelming. Kanye stole the show on "Kinda Like A Big Deal" and "I'm Good" and "All Eyes On Me" are definitely aiming for a broader demo then The Clipse usually cater too. I'm not mad at em, cause the music industry is sales driven, let's be real. I just expected a little more grit then I'm hearing so far.

That being said, "Popular Demand (Popeyes) feat. Cam’ron" has classic written all over it. Guess we'll have to wait till December 8th to find out exactly what the Brothers Thornton are bringing to the table this time around.

No comments: