Wednesday, July 1, 2009

50 Cent - OK, You’re Right (Video)



The whole "Evil Clown" motif fits Curtis to a tee.

I admit, I've taken shots at 50 from time to time but I've also given him props when it was deserved and lately, it's been deserved. War Angel was solid and the leaked songs off Forever King have been on the same high level.

This song is dope, from the flow to the track and the video, while not as groundbreaking as the hype led me to believe, is still an entertaining clip.

"OK, You're Right" >>> "Straight To The Bank" & "Amusment Park" combined.

Before I Self Destruct might just surprise a few heads...if they're actually willing to admit they like it at all.

2 comments:

geico lizard said...

You are right about 50 in the clown mask that fits his rap style. The freeze frame stuff reminds me of the eminem "guilty conscience" video.

AmpGeez said...

The freeze frame stuff reminds me of the eminem "guilty conscience" video.
============================
Didn't think of that at first, but, yeah, that's pretty accurate.