Friday, May 22, 2009

Young Jeezy - Trappin' Ain't Dead Mixtape



New music from The Snowman. After coming off 2008 with one of the years best albums, The Recession (My personal pick for Album Of The Year), Jeezy hits us with his latest mixtape, Trappin' Ain't Dead. Now DJ Folk may not be as high profile as some of the DJ's Jeezy's worked with in the past, but this tape is packed with exclusive shit. Here's a sample...

Air Forces 2 (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)


DJ Folk & Young Jeezy - Trappin' Ain't Dead

01. Trappin Aint Dead (I'm The Truth)(Produced by MegaMan)
02. Betta Believe It (Ft. Lil Boosie & Webbie) (Produced by Mouse)
03. Air Forces 2 (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
04. My Money
05. My 1ST 48 Hrs(Produced by Aktual)
06. I'm Goin In (Ft. Lil' Wayne & Drake)(Official Version)
07. Dead Or Alive
08. Always Strapped Freestyle
09. Trap Files
10. Sunny Days (Produced by Midnight Black)
11. Might Just Blow That (Produced by DJ Toomp)
12. The Underdawg (Prod. By DJ Toomp)
13. First Name Last Name (Ft. J Money)
14. Stupid Freestyle
15. Consistent(Produced by The Olympicks)
16. Ready To Ride(Produced by Midnight Black)
17. Biggest Movie Ever (Ft JDubb Boo Rossini)
18. She's A Lesbian
19. Get Alot (Remix) (Ft. Boo Rossini) (Produced by CKP)

2 comments:

geico lizard said...

Lebron did it again homie. I saw the comments on NR after I stopped screaming at my tv. Reggie Miller was hating on Lebron as much as that guy who told you "witness" is blasphemy. Jay z calling himself "jayhovah" is closer to blasphemy than a man spreading his arms. That shot recreates an old jordan poster where he had his arms spread like he was in flight. You were right that some people will hate on anything.

Reggie said the defense was bad but Hedo held Lebron and denied the lob. He also jumped and tried to block the shot. Lebron just ran faster and jumped higher. Next time Reggie should do research and he would know this Lebron guy can run fast and jump high.

Barkley doesnt have a ring just like reggie but Charles doesnt hate like that. Barkley told Reggie he was going to "waterboard" him if he didnt stop talking crazy about Lebron,roffle.

AmpGeez said...

LMAO!! I can't see how anyone can deny that this kid is the truth! There are some cats who like being anti just for the sake of being anti lol. I swore, if the Cav's lost that game last night, I was done with the playoffs lol. That shot was friggin' inceredible. Hedo played solid D, but Lebron's O was just that much better.
I predicted Cav's in 5, but in my heart, I see this one going the whole 7.