Friday, May 15, 2009

Hood Rich



Edit: I'm not even gonna do these cats like that. I fucks with Gucci Mane (pause) and I can even listen to the rest of those cats in small doses. But the XXL Cover? Really? I know they're tyring to sell magazines up there at XXL, but damn. You think this had anything to do with EIC Datwon Thomas handing in his resignation earlier this week?

And as a way of making up for putting my foot in my mouth, here's some new music from OJ, SB & Shawty Lo (DivShare is fucking up so I had to Sharebee these)...

OJ Da Juiceman - Car Talk

Shawty Lo - 911 Ft. Rick Ross, Bun B, & Lyfe Jennings

Soulja Boy - Gold Grill Shawty ft. OJ Da Juiceman

And here's that Gucci Mane comp I've been working on. Yeah, I know. Gucci just dropped a new mixtape with DJ Holiday, Writing On The Wall, which is all brand new material. Consider my comp "Gucci Mane For Beginners".

Gucci Mane - Da Hood Loves Me!

1. What I'm Talking Bout
2. Hit The Park
3. Wasted (Feat. Plies)
4. Bird Flu
5. Make Tha Trap Say Aye (Feat. OJ Da Juiceman)
6. Julius Erving (Feat. Yo Gotti)
7. I Know Why (Feat. Pimp C, Rich Boy, & Blaze-1)
8. Photo Shoot
9. Street Niggas
10. 15 Minutes Past The Diamond
11. Get Low (Like A Lambo) (Feat. Selassie)
12. Runnin' Back (Getting Fat)
13. Light Show (Feat.Yo Gotti)
14. Pussy Nigga (Feat. Nikki Minaj)
15. 16 Fever
16. Trap House
17. Ice (Feat. OJ Da Juiceman)
18. Mo Money (Feat. Yo Gotti)
19. Pillz
20. Freaky Gurl
21. Bricks (Feat. Yung Ralph & Yo Gotti)
22. Nickelodeon
23. Stoopid
24. Good Night (Feat. OJ Da Juiceman)
25. Icy (Feat. Young Jeezy & Boo) (Bonus)
26. Icy (Remix) (Feat. Young Jeezy) (Bonus)
27. Gucci Bandana (ft. Soulja Boy Tell'em & Shawty Lo) (Bonus)

No comments: