Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now Playing...


A late pass is in order, cause this song's been sitting on my hard drive for about a month now. While tidying up the iTunes last night, I decided to listen to a couple of seconds of Gucci Mane's latest "Wasted", right before I tossed it into the recycle bin. Jokes on me, cause this song is kinda crazy. Definitely the most radio friendly song from Gucci since 07's "Back To The Traphouse". Peep the hook...

Rock star lifestyle, might don't make it
Living life high, every day clique wasted
Sippin' on purple stuff, rollin' up stanky
Wake up in the morning, ain't 10:00, drinkin'
Party, party, party, let's all get wasted
Shake it for me babygirl, do it butt naked
I'm so wasted, she so wasted
Tell the bartender send me 20 more cases


2008's Goon of the year, Plies, comes through to do his thing and it's actually a decent verse, kinda like how his music was before he became obsessed with making crossover music for the females. Plus, the Fatboi beat is a banger. Now, I know there are some of you out there who still don't quite "get" Gucci Mane. I'm putting together a comp of some my favorite Gucci songs to get y'all familiar. In the meanwhile, this should hold y'all over....

Gucci Mane Ft. Plies - Wasted

No comments: