Thursday, May 28, 2009

The-Dream Feat Kanye West - Walking On The Moon (Video)



I guess this one was an obvious single choice and with talk of The-Dream & Kanye working together on The-Dream's 3rd LP, Love King, I'm sure this won't be the last time we see these two cats together. So much ego in one space I'm surprised the cameras didn't explode on set lol. Cool song, even though I would've liked to see "Fancy" as a single. Not really feeling the visuals though. I mean, I know the song is called "Walking On The Moon" but they could've done a better job with some of those Special FX. The video reminds me of Michael & Janet's clip for "Scream" only with way less of a budget lol.

2 comments:

geico lizard said...

"Or two dikes that look Christina Milian like", Yeezy will enjoy having her around the studio.

AmpGeez said...

LMAO!

I wonder if those bars were written before ofr after The-Dream started screwing Ms. Milian lol