Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T-Pain - "Maybach Music Pt. 2"


Amidst all the fuckery between Rick Ross & "Curly", let's not get it twisted. Ross has been putting out some great music & this sequel to the original "Maybach Music" (which featured Jay-Z) off of last year's Trilla is another one outta the park. This time around, Ross recruits Kanye, Wayne & T-Pain on the hook. Guess which one of these things doesn't belong here? Kanye's verse just doesn't really fit the song, & while Rick has stepped his bars up, Weezy steals the show with his 16....

"...Watchin' TV in the Maybach, in traffic
I'm on my feet like tough actin' Tinactin
I'm runnin' this shit, you should try tacklin'
Lil' Wayne in one word...Immaculate
You see the Biggie, see the Jay, the Tupac in him
The Kurt Cobain, the Andre Three Stacks
And then I'm back to doin shit like I do's it, Maybach music"


I think I see what Rick Ross is going for with this one...

Deeper Then Rap = The southern version of The Blueprint?

I guess we'll see in a couple days.

Maybach Music Pt. 2 feat Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T-Pain (Prod. by Justice League)


And for my cats that rhyme (Hi Mom!)...

Maybach Music Pt. 2 (Instrumental W/ T-Pain On Hook)

2 comments:

geico lizard said...

I agree with you Amp he wants this to be the southern "Blueprint". Jeezy tried to do it first but I think Ross will get it right.

AmpGeez said...

I think so too. He'd have to make some horrible beat/song choices the rest of the way to ruin what's looking like a home run.