Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diz Gibran Ft. BJ The Chicago Kid - "Truly Yours" (Video)


B.J. the Chicago Kid & Diz Gibran - "Truly Yours" from b.j. the chicago kid on Vimeo.
Been digging this song since last summer & the acoustic version is even iller. The West got some shit. It ain't all bandanas & Chuck's either. Off of that Crooks & Castles Presents: Soon You'll Understand

Diz Gibran - Truly Yours Ft. BJ The Chicago Kid


If anybody can rip this into an mp3 it'd be greatly appreciated. That kid BJ kills it. Head over to The Smoking Section to see their review of the album.



Bonus: Diz Gibran - Authentic

2 comments:

geico lizard said...

My comp was acting up i guess. I have your site saved to my favorites but I had to click your name on NR to get in. This is my first time hearing this song, I like it.

AmpGeez said...

Nah, it was screwed up. I had to change layouts to fix it.

And the kid Diz is ill. Check the album out if you haven't alreaady.