Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Compiled & Collected - Grand Hustle


With Tip being days away from starting his year & a day prison sentence, alot of rap fans have wondered how Grand Hustle will fare with it's number one act behind bars. If this comp is any sign, the camp is gonna do just fine in the King's absence.

Grand Hustle Mafia: Still Hustlin'

1. Bitch Who (ft. Mac Boney)- T.I.
2. Aint I (Remix) (ft. Young Dro & T.I.)- Yung L.A.
3. Dro Rock Diamonds - Young Dro
4. I Do (ft. Young Dro & T.I.)- Big Kuntry King
5. Day Dreaming (ft. Akon & Snoop Dogg)- DJ Drama
6. I'm Sick Of It - Young Dro
7. You Aint Gangsta - Alfamega
8. Mr. Bobby - B.O.B
9. Kush Blunts & Rozay (ft. OJ Da Juiceman)- Big Kuntry King
10. For A Minute (ft. T.I.)- B.G.
11. Get That Money - T.I.
12. Gangsta Luv (ft. Tela)- 8Ball & MJG
13. Go In Yo Pocket (ft. Lil' Duval)- Alfamega
14. Futuristic Love (Elroy) (Feat. Ricco Barrino)- Yung L.A.
15. Patna Dem (ft. Young Dro)- Rich Kids
16. Tipper Love (ft. The-Dream, LA The Darkman, & Too Short)-DJ Drama
17. Grand Hustle Mafia - Young Dro
18. Focus (ft. Young Dro)- Big Kuntry King
19. Clean Wit It - Young Dro
20. Uh Huh (Remix) (ft. Rick Ross, T.I. & Bun B)- Alfamega
21. I'm Dat Nigga (ft. T.I.)- B.O.B
22. Collect Call - T.I.
23. I Got It - Yung L.A.
24. Boo (Feat. T.I.)- 8Ball & MJG
25. Bout To Blow (ft. Pharrell)- B.G.
26. Take Off (ft. Yung L.A.)- Young Dro
27. A Town (Bangers)(ft. T.I., Young Dro, Alfamega & Sean P)- DJ Drama
28. Hero (ft. Akon)- T.I.
29. Pots And Pans - Big Kuntry King
30. All That Money - Young Dro
T.I. Bonus Tracks
31. Better Than This (Bonus) (Press Play Reference)
32. Coming Back (Bonus) (Detox Reference)
33. Topless ft. Nas (Bonus) (Detox Reference)
34. This Is Detox (I Am Hip-Hop) ft. Cobe (Bonus) (Detox Reference)
35. Shit Popped Off (Bonus) (Detox Reference)

3 comments:

geico lizard said...

I dont see killer mike on that list of songs but it looks like a good group.

geico lizard said...

I noticed on NR that after taking up for tricking and dating outside your race a few people were defending recreational cocaine use??? They had to be kidding around but they brought up that robin thicke quote so maybe they were serious. Ive never even smoked weed but I would get drunk back in the day when I didnt really care if I lived or died but I value my life alot more now. Even when I didnt care about my life I knew Cocaine,meth,crack,heroin and any hard drug would lead to death or a lifetime addiction.

AmpGeez said...

Even when I didnt care about my life I knew Cocaine,meth,crack,heroin and any hard drug would lead to death or a lifetime addiction.
=========================
Basically. No matter how hard I partied, I never once thought of taking it to that next level.

And yeah, Killer Mike is an obvious omission, but I couldn't find any new material on him. I'd been sitting on a bunch of Grand Hustle stuff, waiting for that one song to be leaked before I pushed the button.

Dro Rock Diamonds was that song lol.