Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keri Hilson - "Make Love"


The 3rd single off of Ms. Keri Hilson's long overdue debut, In A Perfect World, allegedly due in stores March 24th, but this is her millionth release date. I'll believe it when I see it. Okay song & Ms. Hilson is fine as usual (Call me!), but peep Martin Louis Vuitton King's cameo as Keri's love interest. It's kinda strange seeing 'Ye act like a normal human being for once. I kept waiting for him to transform into a teddy bear or for Keri to murk him with an icepick or some shit.

1 comment:

geico lizard said...

After Keri calls you she needs to call me,lmfao. Im surprised Kanye did this video. He stays unpredictale because he showed up for that khaled "go hard" video too.

I think the Beyonce Ciara controversy will hurt Keri and may get her pushed back. She has a prettier face than both of them and she may write better songs but beyonce has a larger body of work right now.