Friday, January 16, 2009

Compiled & Collected - Max B.



A buncha of Biggaveli joints I zipped up. Enjoy.

Domain Dynasty
1. We Go So Hard ft. Al Pac & French Montana
2. In Love With The Ghetto
3. Walk In The Streets Alone
4. It Just Gotta Be Right (Interlude)
5. Connecticut Kush ft. Dame Grease & Messiah
6. Live Comfortable
7. So Wavy (Remix)
8. Always Be My Bitch ft. Al Pac & Mack Mustard
9. Dont Take It Personal
10. Million Dolla Baby Remix ft. Knocka & Nicki Minaj
11. The Greatest
12. On My A Game ft. Smigg Dirtee and I-Rocc
13. Goon Musik (We Run N.Y.) ft. French Montana & Dame Grease
14. Cop Come Runnin
15. Jail (Interlude)
16. Cold World ft. AB
17. Bad Whiskey
18. Niggas Aint Fuckin Wit Us ft. Mitchy Slick
19. Pop Me Up Again
20. Tattoos On Her Ass
21. Where Do I Go
22. Drop That Top (Bonus)
23. Blow Me A Dub (Bonus)
24. Blow Me A Dub (remix) (Bonus)
25. Ghetto Love - Messiah ft. Bobby Valentino & Max B. (Bonus)

No comments: